Lloyd has held a number of roles as a Board Chairman or Director, balancing business strategy with values and respect to provide strategic guidance with a business performance focus.
With an ability to draw out the strengths of a business and simplifying complex structures and transitions, Lloyd has made very positive contributions to the companies in which he has held a Directorship.
With qualifications, accreditation and ‘life experience’ in family business, Lloyd understands the dynamics of family business and makes recommendations that leverage family legacy and respect family values.
Targeted, tailor-made presentations
As an independent Director or Chairman, Lloyd cuts through to the critical areas to achieve positive impact, especially in businesses that:
- Demand accountability from all stakeholders
- Require clear strategic direction for the business
- Business performance improvement
- Need to increase corporate governance activity
- Desire greater shareholder return
- Need an unbiased and independent view of operations and potential
- Are experiencing succession planning challenges for multi-generation businesses
- Facing downturn or uncertainty due to economic or other conditions
- Need improved operational and reputational risk management systems
While Lloyd’s managerial and strategic expertise can benefit companies and organisations in virtually any industry, he has a particular interest in blue and grey collar industries including:
Building and construction
Agriculture and agri-business
Mining and resources
Lloyd’s currently holds the role of Board Chairman for:
His past appointments also include:
- Jayde Engineering Pty Ltd
- CKP Engineering and Machining Pty Ltd
- QCSG Drilling Pty Ltd
- Animal Ethics Community Access (Queensland)
- ADGC Pty Ltd
- Conservation Farmers Inc.
Focused on drawing out the strengths of a business and simplifying complex structures and transitions, Lloyd has made very positive contributions to the companies in which he has held a Directorship.
In these roles, Lloyd has guided businesses toward:
- Increasing annual profits by over 50%
- Modernising and aligning governance systems to family legacy
- Separating business performance governance from the family governance
- Improving interactions with non-operational family members
- Focusing on leveraging family values and competencies to achieve higher profits
- Innovation in systems, assets and processes